With the guiding principle to enrich the educational experience and set all Beaverton High students up for success.
Success Fund priority investments are focused on four major areas:
- Enrich the academic experience for ALL students.
- Increase participation in challenging coursework.
- Expand and modernize curricular offerings to provide rich, diverse experiences.
- Provide venues for students to explore college and career opportunities.
- Provide a well-rounded arts and culture foundation.
- Enrich the experience and expertise of the BHS faculty and staff.
- Engage community partners in helping support academic programs.
- Create equitable opportunities for ALL students.
- Provide access to financial support to help ensure students can fully engage in academic, athletic, and extra-curricular activities and advanced placement opportunities.
- Enlist adult participation and mentorship to ensure successful outcomes.
- Support and provide assistance to help meet the needs of displaced, homeless students.
- Encourage stronger participation with parents and families.
- Increase access to technology in the classroom.
- Foster teacher expertise in the use of technology as a tool for instruction.
- Create 21st century learning spaces.
- Eliminate technology gaps to enrich the educational experience for all students.
- Improve the function and appearance of the school.
- Create welcoming student and community spaces.
- Foster school pride throughout the school grounds.
The Success Fund will support the goals of the Beaverton High School strategic plan.
“With the help of our donors and supporters, we’re changing the way we look at and fund educational opportunities for Beaverton High School students. The Beaverton High community is strong, and alumni, parents and businesses alike have stepped up to help the school grow and thrive, ensuring students have every possible chance to succeed.”
– Doug Johanson, Former Board President